Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani

KissDromeda
Entry Owner Linkies Stuffs


Disclaimer

Hi there! 안녕하세요!
This blog is to keep track of my writing (from Oct. '14 onward), saving tips and tricks I find, little rants or raves, and so on. If you don't like it, kindly leave. I am a fangirl and reviewer, so do tend to post on that note as well.

Archive




Tag Board



Credits

Template: DianeeyA
Basecode: Revita | Tsabbita | Azzahra
Others:
© 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Quiz: iTunes #1
Monday, October 20, 2014 | 0 Word(s)



1.whats the first thing you blurt out when your crush says hi?
-
Hook Me Up - The Veronicas || Dafuq. I am not that desperate.
2.what u do if you see your bias?
-
Luhan: Shower - Every Single Day || shower him with love.
- CL: Shampoo - After School || I feel like my iTunes doesn't like me today.
- Kyungri: Lady Lady - 2BiC ft. 79 || eue
- Ukiss: Alejandro - Lady Gaga || Might as well go for this style guys because you've done Italian.
- any others: L.O.V.E - Taeyeon (cover) || basically.
3.Your reaction if your crush asked you out?
-
Heavily Broken - The Veronicas || idky.
4.what you do after your first kiss?
-
Rock That Body - Black Eyed Peas || pls stahp-
5.What do you say to your parents when you tell them you have a boy/girl friend?
-
The One That Got Away - Katy Perry || "used to steal your parents liquor and climb to the roof" That'll buy them over.
6.Your theme song?
-
For U I Will - Teddy Geiger || Hell yes. I love that man's voice. <3
7.what you do if you see your enemy?
-
Time Machine - SNSD (music box ver.) || I kill them as cute music plays.
8.What is your reaction if you found out you had a twin?
-
Pretty Girl - f(x) || yep.
9.how do  you feel about Valentines?
-
Want U Back - Cher Lloyd || No thank you. Stay away.
10.What do you do if you were caught starring at your crush?
-
Maxstep - Younique Unit || uhm
11.How will people remember you?
-
Last Romance - Noblesse || it killed me
12.what did your crush first say to you?
-
My Love – Pixie Lott || Who is the freaking crush alknd
13.What will be your song when you are a couple?
-
Shine - Kim Sunggyu || wha-
14.Your reaction if you got to date that special someone
- bubble pop – hyuna || wow I go sexy hyuna style

Labels: , , , ,



OLDERNEWER


Post a Comment