Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani

KissDromeda
Entry Owner Linkies Stuffs


Disclaimer

Hi there! 안녕하세요!
This blog is to keep track of my writing (from Oct. '14 onward), saving tips and tricks I find, little rants or raves, and so on. If you don't like it, kindly leave. I am a fangirl and reviewer, so do tend to post on that note as well.

Archive




Tag Board



Credits

Template: DianeeyA
Basecode: Revita | Tsabbita | Azzahra
Others:
© 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Personality Test [stolen from byacell on AFF]
Sunday, November 30, 2014 | 0 Word(s)



 I have taken this test at least 1-2 times a year, always forgetting my previous answers, and it has changed a lot!
I'm writing my reactions below the entire test part because I'll look back and see how I felt regarding the quiz. Feel free to take it!


1-st question. Priorities in your life:

1: PRIDE
2: FAMILY
3: MONEY
4: CAREER
5: LOVE


2-nd question:

messy implies your own personality.
spirit animal implies personality of your partner.
misunderstood implies the personality of your enemies
delicious!- It is how you interpret sex.
mysterious implies your own life.


3-rd question:

Trina Renfrow - Someone you will never forget.
Papa - Someone you consider your true friend.
Meme - Someone that you really love.
Amber - Your twin soul.
Allison - Someone that you will remember for the rest of your life.
You have to send this test to as many persons as your favorite number (4) and your wish will come true on the day that you recorded (Wednesday).

This is what the Dalai Lama has said about the Millennium - just take a few seconds to look it up, read it and think.

Do not put away this message, the mantra will come out from your hands in the next 96 hours. You will have a very pleasant surprise.

This is true, even if you are not superstitious. Please do this. It is fascinating.

SEND THIS MANTRA TO AT LEAST FIVE PERSONS AND YOUR LIFE WILL IMPROVE.
Link to this test is http://www.wordofmouthexperiment.com/dedpyhto/tests/tibetian/index.htm and all you need to do is send it to your friends. Send it by email, by skype, or post it to ask.com or your blog- it doesn't matter, it will work anyway.





Number 1: I find it amusing how LOVE is my last in my priorities. It’s absolutely true, honestly. If you know me personally, I am very anti-love for me, not for anyone else, but myself. I love myself, don’t get me wrong (and don’t say “you have to love yourself first!) – it’s just something personal.
            For the FAMILY being my second, it’s completely hilarious to me – I love my Meme to death, because she is my rock, mother, and my best friend, but for the rest of my family… I never put them high on my list. After arguing and all the drama my family has created and been through—I just don’t list them so high.
           Then PRIDE is first, and it’s never been that high. I chose the TIGER as my first option, and I got pride. Though I do have confidence and want to make the most of myself, am I allowed to consider most of that pride? Because if so, then wow.
            And MONEY is third, CAREER fourth. My CAREER has been so high up lately, so having it in fourth place isn’t so bad, but it’s still lower than FAMILY and that’s… wrong. On so many levels! Oh well, I guess…


Number 2: The first tick is true. I’m so messy with my personality because I try to find everything and everyone beautiful, yet I still judge. I hate myself, but I love myself. I hate life, but  I love it. I’m a giant mess, tbh. Try being in my mind for a day…
            I laugh so much at this because this option was listed as a “cat” and first thing I did was giggle and say “that’s my spirit animal”, whilst looking at my cat. So… my partner is my spirit animal. Lori Brewer, oops. It’s you and Kaleb. /shot; I’m kidding omfg.
            My enemies are misunderstood, how overused.
            Sex is delicious, great.  I didn’t know my own thoughts on coffee implied sex, but ya know… whatever, man.
            My life is “mysterious” – I hide a lot, and I try to work on things privately, so I’d say yeah.


Number 3: Of course I’ll never forget the lady whom I adore and thank so dang much!
            My Papa, whom I’d only known for merely 11 years, minus my toddler days where I remember nothing – he is my true friend. Probably.
            I really love my Meme, of course. And Amber is apparently my twin soul. We knew this! And lastly, Allison is the lady I’ll remember forever… how can I not when she’s my stepmother?

            So, I’m glad to see this. I’m glad I’ve changed a bit and how things always end up with this quiz because it’s highly amusing to me! <3
 



OLDERNEWER


Post a Comment