Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani

KissDromeda
Entry Owner Linkies Stuffs


Disclaimer

Hi there! 안녕하세요!
This blog is to keep track of my writing (from Oct. '14 onward), saving tips and tricks I find, little rants or raves, and so on. If you don't like it, kindly leave. I am a fangirl and reviewer, so do tend to post on that note as well.

Archive




Tag Board



Credits

Template: DianeeyA
Basecode: Revita | Tsabbita | Azzahra
Others:
© 2014 - All Rights Reserved
9.20.16 || Somewhat Quizzy.
Friday, September 30, 2016 | 0 Word(s)


September 20th, 2016.

      I feel icky. So, to get my mind off of things, I am shamelessly taking quizzes and going to blog about it. I once had a teacher say that those who take quizzes are dumb, bored, and/or a wasting their lives away. He's a smart man, but Lord, I sure hope I am the last two of those options and not the first.
      Anyways. Aside from doing this, I've been into fanfics again and wanting to rekindle my relationship with the reviewing world. If you didn't know, I did that for several years on AFF (asianfanfics) and I did for a bit on Wattpad; it was a lovely experience because not only did I learn, but others could learn and I found amazingly talented writers and people in general. I never turned away a review, or a person willing to work, and I dearly miss doing all of that. It was fun and gave me a lot of meaning in the days. I also did this while sick, loaded with school, and roleplaying. So if I can do all that, I can do it now when I'm icky-feeling and doing nothing. Right?
      Hwaiting~!화이팅! 


FIRST OFF!
Life is dramatic, I am fangirling over Kpop again, I hate being a girl most times anymore, I don't like children, I read too much (not enough, but whatever)--- welcome to more of my life, errbody. 



  1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
    Probably when saying how I feel...? I listen intently a lot... so it's nothing new if I'm staring into your eyes and we're talking. But if I was nervous, I'd probably look away. All depends on state-of-mind and the feelings behind it.




     


  1. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
    I am not saying this-- but yes, I am still angry and hurt. The situation at hand gives me anxiety and keeps me awake at odd hours, and no matter how many times I try to relax myself or forgive, I am too hurt.

  1. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
    If my Meme isn't with me, I'd call her. Otherwise, I'd call and leave a message for someone who could broadcast it, like Kristin or Chloe.


  1. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
    I wouldn't tell anyone; I'd try to be more open to life and get out a bit more; I don't know how I'd truly feel. I've been in a harrowing place where I've nearly been down that road and I didn't understand... so... yeah.

  1. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
    Trust. I don't have it now, except with a couple of people, and I've been betrayed so much already in my lifetime. I have love around me. If it was taken away, I'd be okay. I know that. Because I've had myself and a few people to love for years and that's it. So-- trust.

  1. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
    I SAVE THE DAMN DOG BECAUSE I HAVE A HEART

     
  1. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
    The one I love. Because I've been there. Many times.

  1. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
    I... have no idea. It'd depend?
     
  1. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaang it. Dang it. The last person I know that died... like in general? Or personal? I'mma go with personal. It'd be... my aunt Carmelita? I think? She suffered from dementia/alzheimer's, and that is a pitiful disease, so I know she's be out of it to understand, so I wouldn't. That's how it is for a lot of my family; the disease. 

     
  1. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
    I would surely hope so! Although I rarely reply to people, I have trust issues but am an open book, am loyal, will try my best to cheer anyone up, and will fight for those I love. I'm also stubborn, lazy, and very blunt. And I curse a lot...

  1. Does love = sex?
    Uhm. Not necessarily, no.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
I wouldn't, quite honestly. Dog eat dog world and unless the job was horrid, I wouldn't. Because it might not turn out right or something.



13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
My Meme. I'm always open and honest with her. I never hide stuff and I tell her even the most mundane or random things when it comes to feelings.



  1. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
    Probably not loving someone back, I'd think. It'd be a heart break and I don't know how telling someone you love them would hurt... I mean, I do, but in a situation of my own, I wouldn't see it as bad. 

     
  1. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
    My Meme. I've lost mobility, my voice, my dancing abilities, my animals, my family, my mind nearly; I've lost a lot. And the main constant in my life is my Meme (and additional people or things), and it'd be the hardest to lost her or give her up. I always tell her, “I will do everything possible to keep you alive or keep you with me.” And that's not a lie.
  1. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
    Romance isn't in my life, okay. Nada. Not at all.
    But I tell friends and family I love them all the time. Phyllis is probably the last one I said it to outside of my family. She's the sweetest and most caring person around right now.
  1. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
    I... don't know. These past couple of months have been a blur of life and so dramatic... If I could erase the drama, I would, but things were said that needed to be said and situations happened that have taught me things. So, nothing to change.
  1. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
    Yes. Unless they requested not to.
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
Bye, child of the corn.
For one, my Meme is my life. My bestest friend everrr. And the other is a child I do not know and I do not understand why they are there, but they wouldn't even realize what was going on anyways. You have no good psych as a baby because your brain is still growing and not remembering a damned thing. 

 
  1. Are you old fashioned?
    Hmm...
    Prefer the sex with marriage rule, but generally don't judge anyone for it otherwise. I prefer the guy asking the girl out, the guy engaging the girl. I prefer traditional styles. I like older fashions. I like family traditions.
    In general, I most likely am old-fashioned and I am modern, too. Like I would prefer talking in person or writing a letter compared to calling/texting/emailing. I love cards and notes and letters over Facebook.
  1. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
    I always try to be nice... If I'm not nice, there's a reason behind it. And I try to be kind and considerate despite even my worst moods (and those are horrendous, honestly).

22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
Never loved at all. Memories can suffocate. I wouldn't want to drown in nostalgia or whatever over thinkning the romantic idea of, “Better to have loved than not all.” I wouldn't. Nope.


23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I can't psycho-analyze everything, or else this would be a book by now with answers. I can't a short, blunt, answer to this. But maybe it'd be in the category of peace for my family? We have had a hell of a lot of hardships and I just want it to die down and have some happiness in the mix, you know? Our happy meters are low and we get knocked down a bunch... I hate seeing the hope die right in front of me...









OLDERNEWER


Post a Comment