Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani

KissDromeda
Entry Owner Linkies Stuffs


Disclaimer

Hi there! 안녕하세요!
This blog is to keep track of my writing (from Oct. '14 onward), saving tips and tricks I find, little rants or raves, and so on. If you don't like it, kindly leave. I am a fangirl and reviewer, so do tend to post on that note as well.

Archive




Tag Board



Credits

Template: DianeeyA
Basecode: Revita | Tsabbita | Azzahra
Others:
© 2014 - All Rights Reserved
10.12.16 || Tag, Quiz, Whatever You Call It.
Wednesday, October 12, 2016 | 0 Word(s)

I am back to report with more tag/quiz/answer things!
Why? Because me being myself, and stalling with ideas and no Sims working (I'll have a post on that soon enough), I have reverted to keeping my blood pressure under check by easily answering questions. Except, I answered most of these days ago... oh well.


 
1. Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
= So, backstory time! My Nannie was an avid smoker, had COPD, many health issues, and had to quit cold turkey at one point or she'd die. She succeeded in quitting and lived for years afterwards. My dad has smoked, my stepmom, my mother; a lot of people have, and I don't, and won't, but I have no judgement. Long story short: I can go forever without smoking a cigarette.
 

2. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
= Single. But this pond I'm in is a bit small to even try...


 










3. What if I told you that you were pretty?
= I'd reply with thanks, telling you the same. 
 












4. Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
= ...I basically said that to my first official boyfriend... through text message, too. Heh... yeah. 12 y/o me was very much in it for the feels, huh?
 












5. Are you interested in anyone right now?
= Oh, of course. From a far. Way a far.

6. What are you looking forward to in the next week?
= Youth Group is tonight and... I'm excited. Never really have been, so I'm curious why my brain is like, “YESSS YOUTH GROUP!” Other than that... I have no official plans. 
I wound up not going because we felt icky, so we stayed home. Now I am waiting for the Fall Festival nearby and hoping my blood pressure doesn't give me issues. 


7. Do you want to be single?
= I am single, but I don't want to be. Weeeeelllll... then again, I do but I don't, but I do because people, but I don't because companionship

8. Did you go out or stay in last night?
= Babysat my two lil bros.

9. How late did you stay up last night?
= I promised my bros I'd stay up late with them, but I fell asleep as soon as my dad left for work. Then woke up at 3 AM, and stayed up...

10. Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
= I had one official boyfriend in all my nineteen years. Personal issues (health) caused me to not really get to experience teenage dating – I'm sorta thankful for that, honestly – and now I'm ready to date. But I live in a tiny town and a small area in general. I haven't gotten to like someone a lot, really. 

 











11. Last three things you had to drink?
= Water, coffee, and pickle juice. Don't judge me.

12. Have you pretended to like someone?
= On a roleplay. Hahaha. Otherwise... no.

13. Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
= Yes. Family.

14. Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
= My Meme. And my cats. No one else.
 
15. Is it hard for you to get over someone?
= If I care a lot, yes. If I don't, probably not. Even with people who were close to me... if we have serious issues, bye bitch

16. Think back five months ago, were you single?
= I have been single since I was twelve.

17. What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
= It is 11.15 AM. I was... cleaning? I don't know.

18. Hold hands with anyone this week?
= Myself. And my cats. 

19. Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
= Probably. Because what I like is pina coladas, and I can drink those virgin.

20. What would you name your future daughter?
= Alexa was my dream name, but I dislike children. 

 
















21. Do you miss anyone?
= Badly, badly.

22. Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
= Hahahahah-- no. First off, germs. Second, house rat right here. 

 

23. Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
= I honestly do not remember. But I kiss my cats, does that count?

24. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
= Oh, yes. Even when people say I'm not, I am.

25. Have you ever cried from being so mad?
= It is the only time I cry; I hate it so much.

26. Who did you last see in person?
= Well... my dad is asleep in the chair over there, so... My Meme is in her chair over there, so...

27. Are you listening to music right now?
= No. But I'm listening to a Neil deGrasse Tyson documentary.

28. What is something you currently want right now?
= To go pee.

29. What is the last thing you said out loud?
= “Isn't it cool?" in reference to the dead Tarantula Hawk that is in a jar on my piano. 

30. How is your heart lately? 
= Confused, broken, sad, pieced together, stressed.

31. Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
= Mhmm.

32. Are you wearing socks?
= I never wear socks unless I need them for sneakers.

33. What do people call you?
=
 









34. Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
= I like myself, and I talk  to myself a lot, so I'm guessing the chances are pretty high

35. Are there any stressful situations in your life?
= so many. So, so, so many.


36. Who did you last share a bed with?
= Jimmy, the family chihuahua.

37. Did you do something bad today?
= I dropped the f-bomb a little too much. 

38. When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
= I hugged my bro last night basically... while sitting on him and holding him down.

39. Do you get stressed out easily?
= Depends on me. Sometimes, yes, sometimes, no.

40. Will you sing today?
= I sing everyday.

41. Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
= ALL THE TIME.

42. Who do you go to when you need to talk to someone?
= Meme, Kristin, Chloe, my cats.

43. Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance?
= not yet.

44. What are you listening to right now?
= Neil deGrasse Tyson's voice.

45. What is wrong with you right now?
= I need to pee really bad.

46. What is on your wrists right now?
= my skin.

47. Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
= PJ set... dunno.

48. What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
= hot chocolate 

49. Do you make wishes at 11:11?
= Used to.

50. Are you a good artist?
= I'm alright. My neuropathy makes my hands very unsteady so I fuck up a lot...

51. Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
= It's also crazy as hell.Think about it though... love is chemicals. An obsessions, basically, at first. Mixtures of chemicals and growing used to the person and needing them and bonding. If you'd minus one of your chemicals in the formula of love... you'd be scre---




52. Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
= I was much more emotionally stable, so probably.

53. Ever been on a golf cart?
= Yes, and jumped off of one while it moved, like an idiot.

54. Do you have trust issues?
= Sometimes. It all depends on who we're referring to. Do I trust myself to finish things? Never, but let's break that tonight. 

55. Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who?
= YES. Chloe Kat & Kira.

56. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
= I used to own a shit ton, like the emo phasing 12 y/o I was. Now, I miss it, and I own only a couple things, I think. HP fandom stuff, old Avril Lavigne gloves, and other fandom things.

57. Do you use chap stick?
= Lots. Current fave is from an Etsy shop called Cedar Creek.

58. Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
= Not yet. But that's what the beautifully crafted mind is for... for dreaming of revenge and murder. Or slapping faces.

59. Do you have a little sister?
= She dead. Literally.

60. Have you ever been to New York?
= YES! I miss it... It was lovely.

61. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
= My father – I sure hope so.

62. Have you hugged someone within the last week?
= Not a human.

63. What were you doing at midnight last night?
= Sleeping. Dreaming. Trying to get my heart rate under control at one point.

64. Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
= I have kissed one person. Regret? No. 



65. Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
= There are a lot, actually. But, yes.

66. Were your last three kisses from the same person?
= I have kissed one person on the mouth and it was the same kid.

67. Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
= I am single. Bye.

68. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
= Alone, with my kitten. Or multiple cats. 

69. Will next Friday be a good one?
= I am not a psychic nor an optimist. There is a possibility it will be, but who knows?

 

Labels: , , ,



OLDERNEWER


Post a Comment