Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani

KissDromeda
Entry Owner Linkies Stuffs


Disclaimer

Hi there! 안녕하세요!
This blog is to keep track of my writing (from Oct. '14 onward), saving tips and tricks I find, little rants or raves, and so on. If you don't like it, kindly leave. I am a fangirl and reviewer, so do tend to post on that note as well.

Archive




Tag Board



Credits

Template: DianeeyA
Basecode: Revita | Tsabbita | Azzahra
Others:
© 2014 - All Rights Reserved
[ULTRA LONG] Fashion Post!
Sunday, February 1, 2015 | 0 Word(s)

Hi there! 안녕하세요~!
I’m here, today, to talk about Prom, dresses, and fashion in general. Why? Because in the midst of doing work, my break is searching for prom dresses, but also finding great steals on fashion in general! And some cool sites you can find. (But note... I end up on YS for four hours and end up not finding exactly a prom dress... oops.)

ANOTHER NOTE; I am too darn lazy to add the images and link them, so click the link (with right click) and check 'em out! 



The first is for those with a higher budget:
Rent the Runway;
You can rent for an amazing price, but to buy (or to see how much these amazing clothes are), it’s stated beside.
It’s a 90$ rental, but $795 retail buy. So, how cool is that? And jewelry, shoes, etc., is featured, too!
Also, signing up, you can go to the “My Shop” feature and take a quiz to see what fits you.
This leads to asking what colors you like, what fashion suits you, and so on. Then it takes you to your recommended page. And I was amazed! I’m more outlandish and poppy with color and design, but I do love anything, so I really was surprised with the things. PLUS, they suit your height and size. And age, if that’s possible.
 

















The results:



One of my favorites is the Marchest Notte Fontaine Gown; it’s 1395$ retail, but 210$ rental! How is that not amazing? A gorgeous gown, to rent, and whatnot.



Now, to review other sites.

PromGirl. PromGirl has this thing… I love them sometimes, other times… no. But, it has the sign from Google, that it’s a trusted store. Which it is.
But, the good thing is the price list. You can choose for a budget, which is great. And I found some lovely ones that fit my style, at my price.
Is lace, has a pretty bow for a belt. You can get it in white (for darker complexions and not me… the super pale chick.), gray (which is stunning, but again… not for me unless really dark gray.), gold (looks a little orange on the site), blue (which looks amazing), and black. I prefer the white, but it doesn’t fit my skin tone, sadly. But it has all the features I love! Straps with a lace layer all over from the straps down.
This looks more professional or casual, a colorful top with a zig zag stripe skirt.
And it’s only in the blue, which fits perfectly. But a red, black, or anything with a pop tone could do. But we don’t get that feature. This dress is only priced at $49, and lists all the details.

Now, my personal favorites are this (http://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD1233425), High Neck Sleeveless Lace Gown by Morgan.
It’s got a high neck (a fave of mine), lace finish, and a pretty color called taupe. It’s long, cut out back (not generally my favorite thing), and a bow to finish it off! This dress is one of my favorites to see lately and I want it sooo bad. It’s $149, which isn’t bad for a formal prom dress, but it always scares me that it isn’t worth the price.
http://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD1300496 || This one, also, is a Long Illusion Lace Prom Dress, and is long, sheer top and side panels, embroidered so amazingly with a beautiful blue that just… makes me scream with joy! This dress is so astounding, with the color, the mermaid style, and the sheer finish and sweet touch of a design on the top panel. It’s priced over $300, so I also say “no” to that, but it’s a dream want. Please!

Now, let’s move to shoes and all that glam.
$103 for some jeweled pumps that I loooove. I’m not a shorted heel fan, but they have those, too.. The pumps or just general heels are my favorite. Last year I got some sequined pumps that are gorgeous!
They have lace, which is so cute for an open front dress! Ps. They even have lace or studded flats that work, too.
Their shoes are great, but I don’t like a lot of them. The shimmer design reminds me of smaller chchildrenhoes you always see. The more matte colors are pretty and so are the black. But the ones that are silver, with the beautiful touch of sequened front strap are good for any prom dress or normal! The prices are good though.
As a bootie fan, too, I love these! http://www.promgirl.com/shop/viewitem-PS961941 , priced at $78. Which isn’t my favorite number to see, but it it comes to it, I shall buy them.

Also, did I mention this dress? It’s a beautifully designed dress that seems so stunning and would make anyone stand out! <3



Now, another, olivialuca. Olivialuca.com lets your design simple dresses. I don’t necessarily like the choices, but it’s a fun thing to do if you’re looking for ideas for a dress. I would recommend it very less likely as  an option for designing, because there aren’t newer styles or fun styles, but simple ones that maybe fit a wedding dress idea?

Here’s my result. A simple, flowy dress with a thicker, chiffon waistband and elbow length sleeves. The bodice says “wide-scoop”, the skirt is A-line Princess, the fabric is Fair Trade Handwoven Silk Shantung (which says is made in small villages by old looms), the color is 201 Silk White (wedding dress, amirite?), the sash color is 216 Coral (best ever), and the cost? 980$. Wow. Cheap for wedding design, but it’s so simple… except the fabric.
Then you can travel to the “boutique”, which shows you the designs in drawn format.
Rating? 2/10


Now… how about Harrods? It’s UK-based.
It’s not the cheapest, but it’s fun to look at for ideas and anything you’d ever want.
5/10 for buying rating.

Yesstyle?
“Asian fashion”, but very chic, cute, and who wouldn’t want these designs? Come on!

For YesStyle, there are many brands, and my fave (South Korean) brands are 59 Seconds and SO Central. They’re cute and cheap and I adore all the different things featured.

[reminds me of T-Swift style; cute and light]

Inset Shirt Print Applique Top (for 13$; features cats, tree, musical notes, etc) | http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tbr-inset-shirt-print/info.html/pid.1036943786
Contrast Color Cable-Knit Cardigan | http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tbr-contrast-color-cable-knit-cardigan-red-dark-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1036557421 [Color contrast is finally becoming super popular! I’m so happy!]


Cat shirt and skirt, I’m dying! Eeee!
More cat stuff~



FAIRYLAND (said to be the epitome of Jap mori style) steals:

Miss Sweety | cute purses and whatnot. :) Its style is so fun and playful, and though many US citizens are anti-childish things, these items are perfect for all sorts of people and the purses are so convenient and OUTSTANDING to the point... who has them? I should. 
3 Cat Pattern Velvet Pouches [first is on sale.]

(this is adorable and I want it.)
(it’s cute and different than US wallet/cases.)


JVL: [it’s cute, but different, and even perfect for sunny days or cold days.] I feel anyone wanting some nice printed tees, or some fashionable clothes but with a little more vintage flair, go here.
(below: So fashionable and I hope these come back! )
(This is so unique and fabulous in my eyes.) Long Sleeved Print Blouse | http://www.yesstyle.com/en/jvl-long-sleeved-print-blouse-black-l/info.html/pid.1036505684
(I cry because this is perfect and I need it. ) Rhinestone Collor Denim Panel Layer Dress | http://www.yesstyle.com/en/jvl-rhinestone-collar-denim-panel-layered-dress-white-xl/info.html/pid.1036045987

59Seconds: one of my favorite brands ever.
Outerwear:

Shirts:


SETS:

Ando Store: not my favorite store there, but there are a lot of unique styles to go off of and wants. 

11.Style is cute, and just overall precious. And I think anyone could wear anything they have. Their designs are some of my favorites and they host my top looks  as well as a fun play on casual wear.

CLICK: “fun and feminine” These are so simple, but very nice.
Stripe LS Tee: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/click-stripe-long-sleeved-t-shirt/info.html/pid.1036650207

Fit-To-Kill: PRECIOUS and yas.


Fantasy Sheep – has cute outfits and fantasy ideas. Many schoolgirl outfits that aren’t cheap looking. (hopefully!)

(adorable, can I please say that and wear these?)

Tokyo Fashion (super popular!) And you can see just how popular they are and why. Their clothes are well-done and fit a lot of styles, while giving good prices and discounts. Even though some are too lacey or aren't the type you'd go for, their simpler or more "sexy" styles would make you stand out anyways. They're always top-notch! 

Soo N Soo – cute accessories, affordable prices [and modeled by my bias ulzzang Jung Sungah 정성아



Okay, I’m stopping with YS.

I have other things to do. But if anyone is curious for fashion steals or cute looks (mainly Asian apparently), you can click above. You can tell my style through all the tens of outfits and accessories I posted, but the styles are perfect! 

Signing out for this post,
Zoeee. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



OLDERNEWER


Post a Comment