Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani

KissDromeda
Entry Owner Linkies Stuffs


Disclaimer

Hi there! 안녕하세요!
This blog is to keep track of my writing (from Oct. '14 onward), saving tips and tricks I find, little rants or raves, and so on. If you don't like it, kindly leave. I am a fangirl and reviewer, so do tend to post on that note as well.

Archive




Tag Board



Credits

Template: DianeeyA
Basecode: Revita | Tsabbita | Azzahra
Others:
© 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Questions, Answered. [Evexia Update]
Monday, February 9, 2015 | 0 Word(s)

    February 8th, 2015.
    Sunday.
    Information: Evexia and the little black holes. 


Moony_Kat, a dear friend from AFF, and eotteokhae8, this sweet munchkin, are giving me the idea to talk about loop holes, black holes, and the like.

   1. Sophie's life. I wanted this to center her, and eventually the group she'll be hanging with and travelling with. If you can't tell, Sophie doesn't like her lifestyle, she and Sallacia are fighting currently, and she just wants to get away from it all. So, simply put, when she got her Get Out Of Jail Free card... she took it. And in the next chapter (or current, since I'll link this to the note), I'll give you some deets regarding EMPATHETICS and they're awesome talents, mkay? ^^

  2. Aaron Yan and his daughter. Since Kat knows all about her own character, she'll get to see more relative meanings, whereas I have to highlight them for others. Aaron and Leya are strong, and Leya is more-so a copy of Aaron, but with the soul of a free bird, thanks to her mother who is never named. Her adventure starts soon and even Kat shall be in for a surprise! ^^ I hope, anyways.

  3. My black holes are somewhat loop holes; they lead to another idea or an explanation later on. That can be very confusing, I know. But I hope to fix that confusion, while still keeping that style intact. You know?

Labels: , , ,



OLDERNEWER


Post a Comment