Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani

KissDromeda
Entry Owner Linkies Stuffs


Disclaimer

Hi there! 안녕하세요!
This blog is to keep track of my writing (from Oct. '14 onward), saving tips and tricks I find, little rants or raves, and so on. If you don't like it, kindly leave. I am a fangirl and reviewer, so do tend to post on that note as well.

Archive




Tag Board



Credits

Template: DianeeyA
Basecode: Revita | Tsabbita | Azzahra
Others:
© 2014 - All Rights Reserved
50 Questions || Love's A Beauty, Huh?
Sunday, February 8, 2015 | 0 Word(s)

https://38.media.tumblr.com/avatar_0241c0210ff6_64.png
50 questions



1: What would you name your future daughter?
   > When I was little, and obsessed with Animal Ark, there was a name - Kiera - I adored. Kiera, Kiara, Keira. I tried different versions. And oh my! This was waaay before I decided against the kids card. And then, I had this obsession with Alexa and Alexia. Alexia Elissa. Or Elissa Mae. I never even considered a boy name.
2: Do you miss anyone?
   > My Papa mostly. And my Nannie. It's sad to think I knew my Nannie longer, and she got to experience my witty, and crazy ass thoughts that tumbled from my mouth. She and my Papa both got to hear my stupid story ideas and I'd nap with Nannie. I miss my Pa, too. But... not as much as my Nannie. 
3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
    > One day, a friend told both me and my other friend we were pretty. She went, "Awh! Thank you!" and me? I nearly hit him with my computer. I was having a bad day and I looked like crap. 
4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
    > Told my first boyfriend that basically... 
5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
    > My speech competition. I'm debuting my Korean skills! Eee! And it's on V-Day. 
6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
    > I never go out. 
7: How late did you stay up last night?
    > I was sick much worse than I have been... so I'm not sure when I did. But I watch Dallas Buyers Club (finally, it was so good!) and then tried sleeping... then woke up at 3 AM.
8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
    > My Meme. And my cats. I run naked through the house when I shower because no matter how many times I fail to get a towel and scold myself... I forget the damned towel!
9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
    > It's 12:15.... I'll be finishing this.
10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
    > I never say it and don't mean it. But towards a significant other? Twice. As a child. Puppy love is beautiful and children and adolescents experience it so profoundly... I almost miss it.
11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?    > Yes. But quick note... I broke a rule I promised myself. One of many. I like alcohol that is either black cherry, pina colodas, or something light. Not just beer.
12: Have you pretended to like someone?
    > No. Sadly, those crushes hit me hard.
13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
    > Fuck yes.
14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
    > My meme. 
15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
    > Uhm. I'm not really sure. That whole puppy love/first love thing is the thing that gets me. It's so intense and lasted a couple years after. So... I guess I have a heart that lingers.
16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
    > I've been single since 7th grade. So, duh. 
17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
    > I never thought I would... and I did. Thanks to my Pa for saying something so devastatingly evil... I broke. 
18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
   > My cat, Taz.
19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
   > I don't even remember.
20: Who did you last see in person?
   > My Meme.
21: What is the last thing you said out lot?
   > some Irish word that was on this movie. 
22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
   > No. Germs.
23: Have you ever been to Paris?
   > I feel now it's overrated... so, no. But I would like to go. 
24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
   > Heeeell yeah. 
25: Do you use chap stick?
   > Various kinds. My favorite is goat milk or just the Vicks vapor rub because it works much better.
26: Who did you last share a bed with?
   > As in sex? Never. As in for sleep? My Meme and cats.
27: Are you listening to music right now?
   > I'm listening to an Irish movie. Starring Amy Adams.
28: What is something you currently want right now?
   > Food. I'm hungry. 
29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
   > Yes.
30: How is your heart lately?
   > I don't have one. Kidding. Heart - it's figurative. Our heart aches in pain thanks to our hormones that are pumped from our brain. And our brain technically is our heart. So how can we say head over heart? Should be... smarts over hormones. Then, we'd decide better. But my heart? Messy.
31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
   > When I wanna look like a killer.
32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
   > It was Kaleb like... couple weeks ago?
33: What do people call you?
   > Zoe. My name is short. So...
34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
   > ALL THE TIME. 
35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
   > Everything. Thanks to this thing called "anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder" - I'm a mess, obviously. Everything is stressful.
36: What are you listening to right now?
   > This MOVIE YOU DUH HUH
37: What is wrong with you right now?
   > All my head chemicals.
38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
   > Depending on perspective. 
39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
   > A tradition, so yeah.
40: What is on your wrists right now?
   > Skin.
41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
   > What's with all this gooey lovey dovey shit? And I'm... anti-love. Is that bad? I know it'll happen, but no one deserves a mess like me. Tbh. 
42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
   > I'm wearing a gown. It's got holes in it and I have no idea.
43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
   > Not particularly.
44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
   > I don't... know.
45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
   > Germs.
46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
   > Being sick.
47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
   > Not at all. Fake friends, lies, hurt, me being so damn depressed. 
48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
   > Alone with my cats. Unless you snuggle. Because I want hugs.
49: Have you ever been to New York?
   > HELL YES IT WAS AWESOME I MISS IT. 
50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
   > My Meme. Yes, she did. 


Labels: , , , , , , , ,



OLDERNEWER


Post a Comment