Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani

KissDromeda
Entry Owner Linkies Stuffs


Disclaimer

Hi there! 안녕하세요!
This blog is to keep track of my writing (from Oct. '14 onward), saving tips and tricks I find, little rants or raves, and so on. If you don't like it, kindly leave. I am a fangirl and reviewer, so do tend to post on that note as well.

Archive




Tag Board



Credits

Template: DianeeyA
Basecode: Revita | Tsabbita | Azzahra
Others:
© 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Writing... and Zodiac Signs?
Tuesday, February 10, 2015 | 0 Word(s)

    Zodiac and their roles play a very heavy role in my writing, as always. And so whilst reviewing my Evexian characters, I noticed how "different yet similar" my main group of characters are. We've got the main protagonist coming in as a radiant (not always in a good way), emotional, stubborn and very self-concerned at times, but a leader to others; her "sidekick" is a Scorpio scorpion, which is just as bad on emotion-level terms, but they try to survive against all odds, are very dramatic and intense, are wise, and are passionate. So, both are similar and both aren't the perfect duo, which I guess can't make for the best field trip. The third in that particular group is a Cancer crab, and they are the sign right before the Leo lion, and as a Cancer crab myself I know those signs by heart; they are passionate, moody, bundle of contradictions (very much so), want to feel safe, and are very nurturing. The fourth member is followed by an Aquarius, whereas the fifth is an Aries. And without intending this particular line-up, I can really relate to everything I'll be putting in to their dialogue and situations. My personal life is filled with a Leo lion, myself as a Cancer crab and a best friend (and bday twin!) as a Cancer crab, too, as well as an Aquarius water carrier whom is my bestie, and an Aries in the form of my best friend times two and my guardian. The scorpio? Another friend. So I know each side, and this will also help me personally with writing up every nook and cranny of details for this small group and I'm sure it'll be a Helluva ride!
    As for the rest of the crew... I'm extremely excited for them!
    This has been a personal note to me, from me. ^^


OLDERNEWER


Post a Comment