Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani

KissDromeda
Entry Owner Linkies Stuffs


Disclaimer

Hi there! 안녕하세요!
This blog is to keep track of my writing (from Oct. '14 onward), saving tips and tricks I find, little rants or raves, and so on. If you don't like it, kindly leave. I am a fangirl and reviewer, so do tend to post on that note as well.

Archive




Tag Board



Credits

Template: DianeeyA
Basecode: Revita | Tsabbita | Azzahra
Others:
© 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Randomness & Shirtless Men
Thursday, March 5, 2015 | 0 Word(s)

Huh. Twelve AM, tired but doesn't want to lie down to sleep... Go to Buzzfeed and Quotev to take quizzes and find random shit? Daebaaak~ Right?

First up, I went on over to buzzfeed, where I clicked the "omg" tag after opening a new browser featuring quizzes. Because I love seeing what random shit appears. So, here we go!

"Can We Guess Your Age By How You Use the Internet?" probably not, but we'll see.
1) How do you get driving directions?
>> Me, personally, I would Google it or ask my Meme if I didn't know. [selects 'use your phone']
2) Where do you keep your phone at night?
>> Aren't we all guilty of having it mere inches from our face?! It isn't just me, I know that!
3) How do you talk to your parents?
>> Badly. I only curse around my Meme, though she's my mother-figure/best friend ever. But this means by... communication sorts. I hate phone calls, she can't do emails anymore and I live with her... the last answer is a choice so bam.
4) Who cracks you up?
>> Choices are: some chick, that asshat NashGrier, Shane Dawson my old love, Ellen bby, the Indian woman I adore, and what's his face. I'm conflicted... Ellen. Because she isn't rude, like Shane is.
5) Pick internet slang.
>> Ew. Bae is no. Brb is old. ASL is for horny chat room goers, pwned is for trolls, on fleek is whut, this is me, lol is overused, roasted sounds like peanuts, subtweet no-- so... this.
6) Pick one: FB or #Insta?
>> fuck you. FB because of old friendship connections and roleplaying.
7) Does this man [random guy with weird stache] and the phrase "I kiss you" ring a bell?
>> Well yeah, the I KISS YOU part does but who is he?
8) Recogni-
>> Tha fuq.
9) How do you video chat?
>> SKYPE.


My age?
35.
Man, I'm getting brittle in the bones.

And sadly, I search and search and find icky quizzes but ALAS! I found a couple before I head to the omg section and/or quotev for more interesting options.

Which Pretty Little Liars Guy Should You Be Dating? [cough ezra yas]
1. Ideal date? Dinner (eh maybe), Concert (hell nah), Netflix (hell yeah), or brunch date with coffee (i love coffee)
>> Netflix bitches.
2. Fave liar?
>> Hanna Marin. Because she's fab, smarter than she looks, sneaky, devious, and has awesome taste in everything.
3. Fave emoji? Cool sunglasses, kissy face, dancing chicks, or hallelujah!
>> B)
4. Best food to eat on a date? cute ice creams (icky though bc sticky no), tacos (ew tomatoes), pizza (yas), or sushi (nom)?
>> Pizza, bitches.
5. Pick a car. Jeep, old truck, some car, fast car.
>> Some car. It's red.
6. Pick a font letter A.
>> picks cute one.

I got: Caleb Rivers. Because I'm Hanna, obvs.


















NEEEXT?

This Ink-Blot Test Will Determine Your Personality.
Passionate.
Passionate about that GIF up there, amirite?


Part II after this.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



OLDERNEWER


Post a Comment