Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani

KissDromeda
Entry Owner Linkies Stuffs


Disclaimer

Hi there! 안녕하세요!
This blog is to keep track of my writing (from Oct. '14 onward), saving tips and tricks I find, little rants or raves, and so on. If you don't like it, kindly leave. I am a fangirl and reviewer, so do tend to post on that note as well.

Archive




Tag Board



Credits

Template: DianeeyA
Basecode: Revita | Tsabbita | Azzahra
Others:
© 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Draft for Senior Memory Book
Wednesday, March 11, 2015 | 0 Word(s)

Draft from what may or may not go into my writing of both my Senior Memory Book and my lameass story on Wattpad.


I am a bundle of emotions and contradictions and nothing less.
            And most of the time I continuously ask myself what my younger, past self would say about who I am now. What would I say about this me? Would I smile or judge or question everything? I know I probably would… I would also probably notice how sad my eyes are and how there’s something off about me. Because even in the mornings, when I get in the bathroom and see myself in the mirror, I question why I can’t just break out of this and feel better… get better… be better to myself. I’ve learned to not hate on myself as much, and I’ve changed in that sense. The only thing I do is point out what flaws I have and stick with them and blow them up in my own face.
…I’m a teenager that way.



            Numerous cats. And by “numerous” I mean “more than anyone could ever count” – that’s basically all I ever cared about as a kid. I mean, even in the days when I got my first computer all I did was type out cat facts and play games. No ten year old could ever defeat my amazing factual skills over any type of cat you could imagine up. I thought I’d grow up and be an A+ student, Valedictorian, and become a vet. I wanted to work with cats and other small animals because they were all I knew growing up. And that's all I cared about – it was such a burning passion that I did everything in my childhood to maintain a motherly image to my little, ugly kittens that came every other month. And they’d die, I’d get upset, and I’d have to move on. Life worked that way and I knew it. But the older I grew, the more the impacts really and truly affected me and it wasn’t only cats dying that became the hard points I’d face… I faced so much.
            Even when I was a baby and had no remembered conscious thoughts of life back then, I learned so much about those around me – but from who? Those around me, but years later.
            Let’s clear the air really quick though. I’ll tell you who is who, because if not… you maybe be confused.
I have two parents, like any child begins with. A father and mother who, at points, were junkies with a love for drugs and a love for… love. They were artists and music-lovers and crazy kids who couldn’t have had more pain come from a love. As a result, I was born. I was born to a woman who had had two children before having me, but she didn’t marry their fathers. I was born to a father who had plans but abandoned them because life went crazy.
            My mother wasn’t a mother complex. Never should be, and never had to be. Why she went through with the pregnancies, I have no idea. But something happened. Somehow, someway, she got mixed up with a guy. This druggie decided to threaten my dad, he threatened to tear me apart and mail me back in pieces. And though from all accounts of my father’s journals, my Meme’s words and stories, and my mother’s journal… Seventeen years after whatever day that was… my father is a whole different person. Not saying that he’d openly let a stranger murder his child, but my father spoke of times then as him wanting my mother back and wanting his daughter to know when she grows up that he never stopped trying.

 

Labels: , , ,



OLDERNEWER


Post a Comment